- COOKIES POLICY -
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent along with pages on this website and stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive or other device. The information stored in it may be returned to our servers or servers of the corresponding third parties during a subsequent visit.
What are the scripts?
A script is a piece of software code that is used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor website traffic. For this, various data is stored using web beacons.
- Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that user preferences are known. Using functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. In this way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website. We may place these cookies without your consent.
- Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to introduce analytical cookies.
- Advertising cookies
Advertising cookies allow information about the results of the campaign to be obtained. This happens based on a profile we create based on user behavior. With these cookies as a visitor to the website, you are linked to a unique ID, but these cookies will not profile your behavior and interests to serve personalized ads.
- Marketing / tracking cookies
Marketing or tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertisements or to track the user on this website through other websites for similar marketing purposes. As these cookies are marked as tracking cookies, we ask your permission to place them.
Website cookies (cookie: domain // description // duration // type.)
In this section you will soon find the cookies of the website.
Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and delete your personal data.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for the processing.
Activation, deactivation and elimination of cookies
You can use the browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. In addition, you can specify that certain cookies are not placed. Another option is to change your browser preferences to receive a message each time a cookie has been placed. For more information, you can consult the instructions in the Help of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, new ones will be created after your consent when you visit our website again.
For questions and/or comments about our Cookies Policy and this statement, please contact us using the following contact information:
Blue Room Innovation SL.
C/ Gran Via Carles III, 98, 10th floor (08028) Barcelona